It is so difficult not to turn every post title into a song title. (FYI – This one would have been Teaser’s Are Good.)
So now I am fully up-to-date and churned out enough travelogues and half-arsed match reports that I doubt anyone in their right mind will have continued reading, but this is what I have planned for the future in addition to the usual:
· Who are MTK? – I have been dropping the players’ names in as we go but let’s take a look at the team and how they line-up, including;
o THORghelle – MTK’s battering ram
o Kanta Klaus – He just keeps giving
· The Fan Card – MLSZ’s lone mission to destroy football attendances in Hungary;
· The Jewish Link – Mentioned at in the Fradi match write-up, but I would like to take this further;
· Jimmy Hogan – Mastermind tactician of the 1920s and father figure of the Mighty Magyars of the 1950s;
· Hidegkuti Nandor – He has a stadium named after him (who doesn’t?), but who was he;
· The National Team – Where are the MTK players?
· Magyar Kupa and Liga Kupa – MTK’s progress to date
· Wizz Air Stadium – What is going on? When are we going back?
· Tribute to Karoly Sandor;
· What happened to Liverpool and Oldham and the history of Hungarian clubs as feeder clubs?
· What the hell does Bacsi mean?
· Fejes Andras, Eppel Marton and Frank Richard updates.
· In pursuit of Tibor.
Next up for MTK – a return to Felcsut, but will I be going…….?
ps. Any suggestions for what you would like to read, please let me know.